Bounce is coming tomorrow!! Thank you Brenda, Vicki & Anna for all your help with this little guy. We are so excited to meet him and are relieved that by moving him tomorrow and clearing a spot another dog at the shelter gets a little more time to find their furever family!
Ice has a vet appointment tomorrow to see if she needs a drainage tube in her neck. We are hoping she doesn’t need one as we don’t want to stress the poor little muffin.
Baby Bear: We spoke to the vet tonight. They are contacting the specialists concerning starting Baby Bear’s heartworm treatment. Since finding the clots it is a little more time sensitive to move things along without waiting for the pneumonia to clear up all the way. We are hoping to be able to work on the babies first (which are surrounding the outside of his heart), which is a treatment of Doxycycline & Steriods before moving into the toxic treatment for the adult worms (which have invaded his heart). We should have the specialists feedback when we bring Ice in for her visit.
Kona & Babies: We will be rounding up the herd for their first vet appointment on Friday. They will all start their vaccinations and deworming as well as get a check up!